Please ensure that children are dressed smartly and in the correct uniform, including always wearing PE kits on PE days. All children are required to wear:
- pale blue or white polo shirt
- navy blue sweatshirt
- navy, grey or black skirt or trousers. No leggings.
- sensible black shoes
- blue and white checked dresses for the summer (Summer term and Autumn until October half term)
- white summer sandals with socks as long as they have no high heels and are secure at the back with e.g. a buckle or similar - no unsupported heels or flip flops
- no jewellery at all apart from small stud earrings
- plain hairbands
- no nail varnish, tattoo transfers or ‘extreme’ haircuts including tramline styles
On PE days, children may come in their kits:
- Navy blue or black tracksuit trousers or leggings over navy blue or black shorts
- White or light blue tee shirt and trainers for outdoor PE lessons.
- A school sweatshirt or hoodie (with school logo, or totally plain in navy blue – no brands)
The school office will stock PE bags, and kits including navy leggings/joggers with the school logo, as well as navy hoodies with logo available (Pinders and School Trends also stock hoodies with the school logo). Indoor PE is performed in bare feet. Stud earrings should be removed or covered with a plaster and no other jewellery is allowed for safety reasons.
There are several ways to obtain uniform, including some PE equipment (outlined above) from the office. The School Trends shop on Carley Drive, Westfield S20 8NQ provides uniform, as does Pinders in Crystal Peaks. My Clothing (formerly via Tesco) has an online service linked to the school, which can be accessed at:
On the first Tuesday of every month, we also provide a 'drop and swap' option for uniform. These uniforms are either unclaimed from lost property (not named), or donated by parents where children have outgrown them. We ensure these are clean and in good condition. A small donation can be made, which we give to the Killamarsh Food Bank: